We hope to help you find resources related to the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region. The following resources were organized the best possible way. If you wish to recommend any additional category, please use our Contact Form.
GET UPDATES VIA EMAIL
You may also follow us on the following platforms for regular updates:
- FB: @AttyRasMitmug
- IG: @AttyRasMitmug
- Youtube: @AttyRasMitmug
- Twitter: @AttyRasMitmug
- E-mail: email@example.com
As part of our effort to open the communication between the government and the people through different channels, the Office of MP Rasol Y. Mitmug, Jr. is providing an online resource platform for experts and interest groups to facilitate public access to legislative documents of the Bangsamoro Transition Authority.
Our e-book series features the Bangsamoro Organic Law (RA 11054), the Parliamentary Rules and Procedures of the Bangsamoro Transition Authority (Resolution No. 6), and 3 Priority Codes: the Bangsamoro Administrative Code, the Bangsamoro Civil Service Code, and the Bangsamoro Education Code.
Aligned with people’s right to information and call for moral governance, it is the Office’s goal that these will be valuable resources for students, teachers, lawyers, and everyday citizens who wish to read and understand the new Bangsamoro government.
- Bangsamoro Organic Law (R.A. 11054) EPUB | PDF
- Bangsamoro Administrative Code (Bangsamoro Autonomy Act No. 13) EPUB | PDF
- BTA Parliamentary Rules (Resolution No. 6) EPUB | PDF
- Bangsamoro Civil Service Code (Bangsamoro Autonomy Act No. 17) EPUB | PDF
- Bangsamoro Education Code (Bangsamoro Autonomy Act No. 18) EPUB | PDF
(Updated: September 1, 2021)
RESEARCH/ POLICY PAPERS:
As part of our effort to open the communication between the government and the people through different channels, the Office of MP Rasol Y. Mitmug, Jr. is providing an online resource platform for experts and interest groups to
- Establishing a Halal Ecosystem in BARMM: Challenges and Recommendations
- Legal Review on the Bangsamoro Education Code
- Notes on the Bangsamoro Civil Service Code
- Notes on the Bangsamoro Administrative Code
- Comparative Matrix on the draft BAC (Bill No. 60) and the 1987 Administrative Code (EO 292)
The links below are a collection of online learning series on the workings of a Parliament in partnership the Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD). Each course has an assortment of video lectures and readings. We hope these materials help students, researchers, and constituents in general understand better the functions of the Bangsamoro Parliament.
- Intergovernmental Relations (IGR) Masterclass
- Budget Oversight
- Legislative Scrutiny
- Parliament Committee Clinics
In addition, we have also listed other available resources on other topics of interest:
- Data Science Webinar
- Islamic Finance 101 Webinar series
- The Usual Suspects: Counter Terrorism in Moro Communities
National Government Directory